Redirection

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Modesty

A lot of ladies complain that they can't find modest clothes in the shops. It may be true to some degree, but I believe sometimes it can be helped. Take this dress, for instance:

It's low cut and sleeveless:


And this top:


It looks more like underwear and is made of sheer fabric. Both items are not the most modest things to wear. However, what happens if we combine them?


As you can see, the cleavage is covered now. Here you can take a closer look:

It is now decent enough to wear around the house in warm weather, but it's still sleeveless, so if you go out, you'll probably want to pair it up with a cardigan, like this:


A short-sleeved cardigan is ideal when it's hot outside:

When the weather is cooler, you can opt for a cardi with long sleeves, like that:





Add the shoes of your choice, and your outfit is complete!

4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! You are right anything can be modest. I have had people ask me why I always wear two shirts. I tell them partly because I love contrasting color and partly for modesty. Great post!

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you visually showed it to us! What a cute outfit it turned out to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it may be helpful for some lady dealing with the lack of modest clothes! If the length of the dress is OK, cleavage isn't really a problem.

    ReplyDelete