Redirection

Thursday, June 25, 2015

From The Home Front


Enough with negative things, here is something to make you smile: my kitty was helping me with doing housework last week. I have been pretty busy with my housecleaning project, with my knitting and with visiting.

The upstairs is done more or less, last week I tackled the living room as in washing the windows, pillow covers and such and all together trying to make the living area look presentable again. It was so much work I couldn't finish in all on Thursday, my designated cleaning day and was planning to continue this week, but due to all this visiting and the return of summer I got some sort of a burnout.

I'm planning to finish it next week, though and start working on the dining/kitchen before we go on vacation. I'm also planning to finish the summer cardi I have been knitting this past year and hopefully sew a skirt. I'll try to make another historical research post before we leave.

2 comments:

  1. Housewife from FinlandJune 29, 2015 at 3:51 AM

    He is such a sweetie. Our dog always gets really stressed when I vacuum or clean floors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! All my cats used to be afraid of the vacuum cleaner, except this one. BTW, I really liked your comment about disappearing standards and was even planning to write a post about it, but it has become so warm that I totally lack concentration.

    ReplyDelete