Redirection

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Some Of The Vacation Pics

I don't really have that many. In general, we've had a very nice time though the weather could have been better. The first week it was above +30*C, the second week it was +14*C a couple of days. We've done lots of things regardless so that I came home more tired than when I'd left it:)

One of the things we did was to visit this castle:





Standing there since the 13th century (I think), unfortunately destroyed by French in the 17th:





You couldn't come there by car, so we had to climb and it was a heck of it, especially considering the fact that two days before I had climbed the highest mountain in the neighbourhood and was still recovering:)





At least, we weren't the only crazy tourists as there was another family with two small children and some random guys, too!





Definitely made me feel less lonely up there...





2 comments: